After all this blog is called Primpin & Paleo! And no I didn’t eat breakfast with a face mask on; face mask came after breakfast. This combo along with some yoga was a great way to start my day.
Breakfast was my usual 2x2 - 2 eggs, 2 slices bacon with my Energizing Tropical Green Tea Smoothie.
Energizing Tropical Green Tea Smoothie
- 1 cup flavored green tea like Lipton Peach Passion Green Tea.
- 3 strawberries
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/4 cup frozen peaches
- 1/4 cup frozen mango
- 1 handful baby spinach
1. Allow 1 teabag to seep in 1 cup water for about 5 min
2. Blend all ingredients until smooth.
Avocado & Egg White Face Mask
- 1/2 ripe avocado, mashed
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Mash the avocado to make smooth paste.
2. Now mix egg white to the paste and then add lemon juice and mix until smooth.
3. Spread this mixture on the neck and face evenly and massage it well into the skin.
4. Allow it to sit on the skin for about 20 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water, pat dry.
You skin now becomes oil free. Egg whites usually clear the oil and grime that get accumulated in the skin pores. It also reduces oil production. Lemon juice will exfoliate and the avocado will leave your skin soft and brightened.